1: FIND A PROPERTY
- VERY IMPORTANT, CHOOSE A LETTING AGENT WHO YOU CAN TRUST.
- CHOOSE THE CORRECT LOCATION.
- CONSIDER YOUR FINANCE.
- BUDGET CAREFULLY.
2: SECURING A PROPERTY.
- IF YOU FIND THE CORRECT PROPERTY, YOU HAVE TO ACT QUICK.
- Make sure you have the right documents e.g ID Document, Bank statements and Proof of address.
3: Credit and reference checks.
- Tree years address history
- Landlord or Renting agent details of any property rented the past three years.
- Confirmation of earnings per annum that are equal to the monthly rental fee multiplied by 30.
- If you are self employed, either an accountant’s reference or to provide evidence of the last three years tax return.
4: The Deposit
- Once the deposit is paid in full, the property is secured.
5: Tenancy Agreement:
- A tenancy agreement is a legally binding document that sets out the terms of the tenancy and is drawn up to ensure the rights and obligations of both the tenant and the landlord are adhered to.
- All relevant parties will be asked to sign the document which agrees upon.